Starting your journey to a complete makeover is an inside job. What we mean is the nutrients you provide to your body may take time to gradually show results, but these are the ones that last. If you’re looking forward to stunning everyone with your summer makeover, start with your diet. Moving to a clean eating regime can be a fun and minimalistic process that leads to a more conscious consumption of foods. For starters, you rule out processed foods that have high amounts of sodium and preservatives that lead to bloating. To help you formulate the perfect meal for your new diet, here are six ingredients that help!
- Flaxseeds: If you’re not aware of the powers of flaxseeds, these are miraculously effective when it comes to boosting your skin health. Packed with omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants, these seeds drizzled on top of your meals or simply eaten after being toasted can help your skin glow from several layers deep. If you’re trying to be more productive and energetic at work during the summers, having flaxseeds can help your brain power and cognition.
- CBD oil: CBD oils or infused oils are one of the biggest diet trends this year. Loaded with anti-inflammatory and healing properties, this oil is highly sensitive to heat, so drizzle a little on top of your salads and foods to gain maximum health benefits. As per research by Purplepenthouse, using CBD oil can reduce inflammation, muscle soreness, and brain fog among other things. It is especially beneficial if you want to boost muscle recovery after a workout.
- Citrus sources: Citrusy fruits and vegetables can help your body immensely. Adding a dash of lime or using some form of citrus in your foods every day will ensure super strong immunity. Moreover, it also helps mitigate acne and skin texture issues, giving you a radiant glow.
- Leafy greens: You may have heard every dietician, medical professional, and elder enforces eating leafy greens, and this is for legitimate reasons. Adding a certain amount of green leafy veggies to your meals will ensure that your blood stays the right consistency with the least amount of toxicity. It also makes up for the iron in your nutritional profile.
- Whole grains: Adding fiber and whole grains is a must unless you’re gluten allergic. Making grains a part of your meals will ensure that you stay full and have an ideal digestive system.
- Protein: Protein can be available in many sources, both meat, and plant-based. Whatever your dietary preferences are, adding proteins to your foods is a must since it takes care of muscle development and is highly crucial if you’re on a workout schedule.
Following expensive fad diets may seem like the easiest way to get your dream body, but the truth lies in simple homemade meals. Be it a plain salad, or a smoothie, you can find tons of recipes that include the ingredients above, especially with CBD-centric diets. We hope this blog helps you establish a better lifestyle!